Instructions to Students
- All the candidates must be present in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before commencement of the examination, and candidates who come after the commencement of examination will be not allowed.
- Candidates should not carry any other material except: Hall ticket. Identity card and scientific non programmable calculator.
- Programmable calculators, palm computers, mobile phones, smart watches, electronic gadgets and papers are not permitted into the examination halls. They should show the hall ticket and identity card to the invigilator/observer/chief superintendent whenever they are asked.
- Candidates are allowed to leave the examination hall only after one and half hours from the commencement of the examination. Candidates are permitted to carry question papers in the last half-an-hour only.
- The answer booklet contains 32 pages. Candidates must ensure it before writing and in case a defective answer book is issued it must be returned to the invigilator and a new defect free answer book must be obtained.
- Before the candidate begins to answer, the registered number, particulars of class, semester, subject name, branch, question paper code etc.., are to be verified.
- If there is any discrepancy in the candidate photo or any other details, it should be brought to notice of the Examination Branch immediately.
- Candidate is prohibited from
- a) Writing:
- Their hall ticket number in any part of their answer booklet.
- Their name or any other matter of any symbol, which may lead to their identification in any part of the answer booklet
- Anything addressing the examiner in any manner whatsoever, in their answer booklet
- Objectionable / obscene language in the answer book
- Anything other than their Registered Number on the question paper
- b) Either seeking or providing any assistance to the fellow candidates in the exam.
- c) Possessing a manuscript or a printed matter, in any form, in the examination hall.
- d) Bringing loose sheets or paper into the examination hall and detaching any paper from the answer book
- a) Writing:
Violation of above instructions will be viewed as a case of malpractice, which is a punishable offence.
9. Before beginning to answer any question, candidates must write the correct question number in the margin provided for question number only.
10. Answers must be written legibly on both sides of the paper. It is not necessary to begin each answer on a fresh page. Candidates should not use any ink, except BLACK or BLUE ink.
11. All parts of the question must be answered in one place only.
12. Rough work, if any, must be separated, from the subject matter, by a line and noted as rough work.
13. The answer book, at the end examination, must be handed over to the invigilator by the candidate. This responsibility lies with the candidate only.
14. Candidates should maintain absolute silence during the time of examination. Misbehavior, in any form, by the candidate, in the examination hall, will attract severe punishment.
15. Candidate has to strike off all the blank pages / unused pages.
16. If the Candidates strike off any answer, then he/she should write as “struck off by me” without fail.
17. Candidate must handover the answer booklet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.