- Positive communication between all stakeholders.
- Employees of HITAM should not take any help (monetary or non-monetary) from students without intimation to Management.
- Transparency in recognitions, benefits and entitlements
- No manipulation of data and information
- Never give undue advantage to anyone.
- Timely communication to parents on student participation and performance.
- Orient and plan to attend the needs of students in curricular and extracurricular aspects
- Staff to represent students’ needs
- Timely intervention in resolving students’ issues.
- No harassment, bias, ridicule
- Upgrading skills and qualifications in their respective domain
- Adopting new and relevant pedagogies of teaching and learning
- Explore possibility of new initiatives to enhance student learning experience
- Collaborating with institutions for improvement and delivery of strategic objective.
- Emerging trends in technology and industry needs
- Staff are expected to inform any deviations of expected behaviour or happenings around them
- Deciding and Delivering commitment
- Adhering to timelines.
- Every individual is accountable in Accomplishing institution’s vision
- At all times, every decision should lead to enhancing learning experience of students and staff.
- Grooming, Language and communication
- Being positive, Team player and Fulfilling all the work norms
- Avoid misusing resources of organization
- Always enhance the image of the institution
- Timely escalation of situations.
- Celebrating success
- Diversity – sensitivity to other genders and needs of differently abled, dignity of labour.
- Inclusive & Participative approach in decision making
- Not to indulge in physical or verbal abuse
- Being fair at all times
- No discrimination based on caste, creed, religion, region, hierarchy and political affiliations.