Setting the highest ethical standards for self and others in everything we do. Our actions, behaviors and conduct must always generate trust and confidence in our stakeholders.
- Is honest and transparent.
- Challenges status-quo and acts for betterment.
- Generates high quality work and results.
- Maintains confidentiality as required.
Striving to maximize the competence of each student and providing developmental support in helping them realize their true potential.
- Proactively engages with students to understand their needs and aspirations.
- Drives a learner-centric pedagogy.
- Provides a ‘career interest’ aligned developmental support.
- Encourages all-round development of personality and character.
Deeply interested in and committed to life-long learning. A passion for enhancing one’s knowledge, skills, awareness and understanding in a variety of fields and subjects.
- Is curious, interested and enthusiastic about learning/trying new things.
- Is open to learn from as many sources.
- Takes interest in a variety of subjects to broaden understanding and perspective.
- Sets and achieves learning goals on an on-going basis.
Holding oneself responsible for making things happen and delivering the expected result/outcome as per set performance criteria.
- Makes and keeps commitments.
- Takes initiative and volunteers help.
- Takes ownership for results.
- Works with a ‘boundaryless’ mindset.
- Communicates clearly and specifically to set understanding of role and expectations of all parties in the process.
Being there for each other and holding mutual accountability till the goal is achieved.
- Is flexible to adapt one’s role to the changing demands of the situation.
- Is willing to go the extra mile.
- Gives priority to Team interest and welfare over own comfort.
- Pushes self and others to deliver faster, better and superior results.
Going beyond the physical boundaries of the campus to make impactful contribution to community and society needs at large.
- Engages with the community to understand their problems and needs.
- Is enthusiastic about ‘engineering solutions.
- Participates and contributes to planned community development initiatives.
- Encourages and involves others to contribute and make a difference.